After taking a well deserved break from working on the Revision demo, I asked the rest of the team if they would like to work on another 64k demo I had in mind for Evoke 2017.
I put the basic storyboard together and the usual suspects all came together. Tropical Trevor had reworked major parts of the tool 65+, the rendering engine received a major overhaul, so it took a little while to get into again. You can check out an awesome explanation on Trevors web-page regarding the tools development and how it works.
We’re very happy with the final results and had an amazing time at the party.
You can stress test your GPU with the exe over at pouet or see the video capture on Youtube
Today was the first day that me and Andri (sound designer) were able to come together and work in the same space with the rest of the team. Final rules of the system were built into place base upon the feedback of the What If Collective.
All in all, we’re satisfied with the results that were made in such a small window of time. Next up: 2 days of stress-testing! Let’s hope the pc doesn’t burst into flames after 10 hours of runtime…